Effective Date: [11/08/23]
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal Information: This includes information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (“Personal Information”).
- Non-Personal Information: We may collect information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We use this information to:
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
2. Data Security We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
3. Data Retention We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
4. Your Rights You may have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we hold about you. These may include the rights to access, correct, delete, restrict, or object to our use of, or receive a portable copy of your Personal Information.